Collaborating with a training and development team successfully:
- Proactively recommends and leads process and productivity improvement projects to meet strategic business goals and priorities and to improve customer satisfaction. Applies appropriate process improvement methodology to drive superior business performance.
- Serves as internal consultant to facilitate business process innovation and performance improvement using functional, process, and technical expertise.
- Helps organization anticipate and respond to challenges and changing customer needs while building strong partnerships with business leads across the organization to promote cross functional analysis and assessment.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains training for organizational training initiatives which may include ILT, vILT, and elearning using Adobe Captivate.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains solutions when performance gaps require training; recommends and helps implement non-training solutions when root cause of performance gap is not solely training.
- Innovates to find learning solutions to reduce overall training time and dependency on Instructor-led classroom delivery, while continuing to meet appropriate training needs.
- Supports organizational projects from a training perspective.
- In partnership with project manager, ensures completed project deliverables are reviewed and approved by business stake holders and that ongoing changes are factored into training development plans for assigned business areas.
- Designs and writes any required process and/or system documentation as requested by stakeholders or project manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Effectively partner with other members of the program and business
- Quickly acquire and maintain an in-depth understanding of the affected business areas, program methodology and other internal processes needed to ensure a successful training outcome (on-time, managed budget, etc.)
- Participates in and supports the training/documentation effort to a successful conclusion
- Tracks and contributes to project reporting on a weekly basis, including documenting and tracking escalating issues that require management’s attention
- Escalate or completes activities to address issues, risks and action items
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time and lift up to 40 pounds
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in instructional design, organizational develop, business administration or related field; Masters in Instruction Design is preferred
- 2-5+ years of experience in ISD creating process and training documentation on projects leveraging an agile or iterative development methodology preferred
- Strong analytical, influence, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated consulting and facilitation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Applies innovative, creative, out-of-the box thinking to problems
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player
- Strong verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage classroom training including addressing questions and ensuring time management
- Experience with a software implementation is desired