|Title||Sales Force Admin, Analyst & Configuration|
Business Analyst Configuration Salesforce Admin:
I am looking for a strong BA/Configuration Salesforce Admin join an existing team to focus on core Salesforce Admin tasks. The team is working on an implementation project, where they are in phase two implementing Financial Force – Professional Services Automation (PSA). They are using FF for back office automation of Timesheets, Resource Allocation … and are customizing the software to work with Salesforce.
My client is a mission based organization that builds housing for low income families. This is a team oriented environment and very collaborative. Ideal candidate will have strong Business Analysis skills, the ability to ask thoughtful questions that will drive results. Salesforce Configuration skills and standard admin skills performing tasks like work flows, user set up, data loads etc.
This is an immediate hire opportunity; my client is ready to interview. The interview process will include a technical phone screen and then an onsite interview. Client is will to give the right candidate some flexibility to work remotely but expectation is that you will be onsite 2-3 days/week to attend scheduled team meeting.
· Builds custom objects, workflows, email alerts, reports, and dashboards
· Provisions user accounts and administers object and field-level security
· Imports data using a data loading tool
· Clear written and verbal communication of technical and business language
· Can describe a problem and a solution
· Someone who can articulate the pros / cons of something
· Someone who is curious and can ask/probe for better understanding of something