FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE POSITION IN AUSTIN TX. (CANNOT SPONSOR OR TRANSFER VISAS)
The Company is looking for a Back-End/Full Stack Software Engineer. You will be responsible for developing scalable, robust and high-performance solutions in order to scale the business across our product lines. You will be a key contributor implementing the platform architecture and strategy. You should be comfortable working in an open-ended environment where roles are flexible, everything is always changing, and communication is essential. You will be part of a small, nimble team of developers who love solving hard problems.
- The Company is the fastest growing online mattress company in the country that designs and develops high-quality, eco-friendly products at a fraction of retail prices. We’re committed to delivering the most comfortable, durable, and affordable products without the drama or expense associated with retailers.
- The Company was named the fastest growing Consumer Brand Manufacturer by Internet Retailer’s Top 500 Guide (2016), Ranked 5th fastest growing e-tailer in the United States overall (2016), and #68 in Forbes’ 100 “America’s Most Promising Companies” (2015)
As an engineer at The Company, you will:
- Design and implement integration code as micro services to enable data exchange
- Work closely with a cross functional team of developers to deliver top notch services
- Architect custom solutions on top of a variety of platforms
- Maintain and expand upon our data pipeline
- Participate in scrum estimations, daily standups, and sprint retrospectives
What you need to bring to the table:
- 2+ years developing web based applications
- Aptitude for analyzing, developing new, and re-engineering business processes
- Proficiency in at least one PHP framework or eCommerce platform
- Proficiency in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Expertise in at least one object oriented language
- Passion for producing elegant, maintainable code
- Ability to interface with business stakeholders and engineers
- Champion agile software development practices
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Computer Science or other technical degree preferred
- This is a full time direct hire position. The company is not able to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.